Sunday, 11 December 2016

Christmas Wish List 2016

I can't quite believe that this time in 2 weeks, it will be Christmas day! I find that the older I get, the less I am after/ask for. However I managed to make a little list of the things I'd like to open.

I feel like this year, Makeup Geek products have become more popular and have been given a good and thorough test. I have picked out a few shades which are Grandstand, Shimma Shimma and In The Spotlight. I chose a couple from the foiled range and then a few from the standard shadow range. I have also asked for one of their palettes so that the shadows are together and I can create my own little palette.
I know this is a bit of a pointless one but there's always something on ASOS that will hang around in your saved list for a while but you always seem to put off buying it. I thought that by having the voucher, it makes it more of a present and gives me an excuse to buy some of those items that have been catching my eye every time I go to the site.
  

As I am going to London for my birthday, I wanted to go and see a show. At the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory is on. This was on the first films I remember watching the whole way through on Christmas night so I am really looking forward to going and having the tickets as part of my Christmas present.
  

I hope that this may have given you some ideas for your list or as a gift for someone else.

What's on your list this year?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x